Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Mother Knows Too Much

I'm a 30-year-old female. My estranged mother works for the state of Pennsylvania. Because I am a resident of PA as well, she has access to important details of my personal accounts (i.e., where I'm working, my income, what government assistance I apply for, etc.) that I would like her not to have. She is not a danger to me, just mentally unstable and toxic and unfortunately very emotionally hurtful to me. I avoid contact at all costs, but the holidays are coming up which means I'll need to see her. I got laid off from my job, and don't want to have to hear her talk about what a failure I am again. But I don't want to get her in trouble at work because she needs the income, and I don't want to file any kind of restraining order so I'm not sure what to do. At the same time, what she's doing is probably not allowed at her job (she would only need to access records of people from her county, and we live in different counties). I've tried to Google search to see if there's any way to make my records private but I haven't found any info. I was diagnosed with anxiety as a child and now I'm 30 and I hate how she still makes me feel this way. Any help is appreciated.

TL;DR Estranged Mom works for the state, has access to my employment records. I lost my job and am preparing for an influx of communications telling me I'm a failure. I need to know if there's any way I can block my records from her.

EDIT: Some people suggest contacting her boss - I know that my mother and her boss are pretty close personal friends and she is likely to get a slap on the wrist. Her boss may even tell my mother that I contacted her about it, which would make things worse.



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 01:39PM by the_very_last_drop https://ift.tt/2lyleKa
My Mother Knows Too Much My Mother Knows Too Much Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.