Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F23) Met a guy (M28) from Tinder and he didn’t look like his pictures

It was my first time meeting him. Online he was really nice, funny and we had a lot in common. In particular, we talked about how much we both love fitness. I work really hard at the gym, it’s a big passion of mine and something I seek in a partner. In his pictures he looked trim and fit and I was really excited to meet him

When I arrived at the restaurant, he was waiting for me. He probably weighed 30-40lbs more than he did in his picture. He also claimed he was 6’0’’ and was more about 5’8’’. I get that height is like a thing for men on dating apps, but I’m only 5’1’’, so it really wouldn’t have mattered. Except for the fact that I was expecting a 6’0 man.

Unfortunately, I was not attracted to him in the least after this. His personality was cool and we had a decent date but this is really really frustrating to me. I feel like when people do this they are setting themselves up for rejection. It just makes me feel like a shallow asshole, because I’m basing a decision off of physical appearance. If I’m being shallow, feel free to let me know, I’m here for honesty and it won’t hurt my feelings

How do you think I should handle this situation? He’s been texting me a lot and I feel I need a way to let him know I’m not interested. Ughhhh what do you guys think?

TLDR; in his pictures he is super fit, in person not so much; I feel shallow for not being interested in him, but I’m not attracted at all after the truth came out. What should I do?



Submitted September 29, 2019 at 12:03PM by Heavymetalkitten33 https://ift.tt/2nLhOnX
I (F23) Met a guy (M28) from Tinder and he didn’t look like his pictures I (F23) Met a guy (M28) from Tinder and he didn’t look like his pictures Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.