Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[32M] Started worrying about being single

Hi everyone, a little background: i was that clumsy chubby tall guy who does not have a GF until early 20's. That relationship went full toxic in less than a year, she was older than me and used to compare me with her ex, blaming me about not being like she wanted. After almost 5 years of relation (oh man, i don't want to do that anymore!! ) we broke up when she cheated on me. I went full workaholic, tried to date a coworker but didn't work (i learned you should not date a coworker) after a year of being dedicated on my work i got fired due layoffs.

I started a new job (the one where i still work) and by that time i started chatting with this ex classmate (i was living in anothe city) and we started a long-distance relationship that didn't last long. Then i decided to dedicate to myself, i lost weight, started doing sports, getting hobbies, doing hiking, etc, etc.

When i turned 30 i started noticing how my friends and coworkers were all either married or with children, i didn't care but that feeling of being alone started growing little by little.

6 months ago i met this girl in a medic consultory (the waiting room), we started chatting a lot and i felt in love with her, i invited her to hang out and she accepted but after 2-3 months of dating she told me she wasn't into me.

I lost a bunch of self esteem because i was really into that girl, and the fear of being alone started to take a lot of my mind.

Recently a friend of mine recommend me to use dating apps, wasn't sure about that but still tried, has being a month of using the dating apps and got only one match, the girl of that match just vanished after a week (i don't know what i'm doing wrong, i guess dating apps are not for me).

I don't know what do now, the girls of my age are either married or with children, i don't want to ask coworkers to go out, ask girls in the gym is highly uncomfortable, the hobbies i do are crowded just by men.

I hope this is just a phase.

Sorry for the wall text, i just wanted to get this off my chest, open to any advice.

TL;DR; Not getting dates, the last girl i felt in love dumped me, started worrying about being single, i don't know where to go now.



Submitted September 25, 2019 at 08:28AM by AsioNSFW https://ift.tt/2n1hQYv
[32M] Started worrying about being single [32M] Started worrying about being single Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.