Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (25M) said no to family event for me (25F) without my input

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years and I am very close to his family. Just recently his grandmother passed away and they are having a service a few states away. I didn’t have any intentions of being invited as it’s a family thing but boyfriends mother contacted me saying she’s very sad that I couldn’t come. Being confused I asked my boyfriend and I guess his parents invited me and offered to pay for me. He, without asking me, said no and made up an excuse about work. I have the most flexible job which I can take off time whenever I need. I’m so hurt he never even bothered to ask me. I’m not sure what to do in this situation. I obviously am not going as he doesn’t want me there, but is there a bigger problem that I should be re-evaluating our relationship over?

TL;DR: boyfriend said no for me to family funeral without telling me I was invited. Should I be concerned?



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 12:39PM by uhhhhhhhh5689 https://ift.tt/2m0W1Zj
Boyfriend (25M) said no to family event for me (25F) without my input Boyfriend (25M) said no to family event for me (25F) without my input Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.