Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [16m] twin sister [16f] is in love with my boyfriend and idk what to do.

This is a bit of a shitshow of a situation, and quite convoluted. Apologies for that. No other sub wants to help me with this so sorry if I'm not allowed to post it here either, but I'm really really desperate for help and can't ask anyone irl.

Obviously, my sister and I are twins. She and I are incredibly close, though we have different friend groups. However, if she has friends over I'll typically hang out with them and vice versa. I've also been grappling with my sexuality for the past about 3 years or so. I'm basically at a place where I know I like boys but idk if I'm gay or bi or what.

Anyway, several months ago I began seeing her best friend, who is also a guy. He's openly bisexual but I'm still in the closet. I'm unwilling to come out rn because my stepdad is liable to react poorly. BF is fine with this and incredibly patient and supportive with me. He's fine keeping it on the DL until I'm im a position where I feel I can come out. This was working very well for us. However, a number of weeks ago, my sister confided in me that she had a crush on my BF. It freaked me out a bit because I don't even want to come out to her. I don't think she'd intentionally tell our stepdad, but she's horrible at keeping secrets and I'm concerned she might let it slip by accident to him or our mum, who'd tell him.

More recently, my sister's "crush" on my BF has developed to her claiming she's actually in love with him. She often pines for him and talks to me often about how she wants to be with him but she's afraid to ruin the friendship. She also talks about little things he does that she perceives as flirting and how excited this makes her. It's really really hard for me to hear this; not only because I don't like to think about my bf being with someone else but because I hate hearing my sister pine for something that isn't going to happen. Idk what to do. I really really don't want to tell her he and I are seeing each other because I don't want to come out, but I don't know how much longer I can cope with her talking about him in this way. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do or say?

Tl;dr: I'm in a relationship with my sister's best friend, who she also fancies. I can't tell her we're together because it's not safe for me to come out but it's starting to upset me hearing her talk about how much she likes him.



Submitted September 29, 2019 at 07:44PM by atwin-and-agemini https://ift.tt/2n3vv1J
My [16m] twin sister [16f] is in love with my boyfriend and idk what to do. My [16m] twin sister [16f] is in love with my boyfriend and idk what to do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.