Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [F/25] found out the person I was dating [F/28] has a girlfriend.

I met her at a local bar, it was great. She was cute, outgoing, affectionate and really swept me off my feet. In typical lesbian fashion we moved quick. She would call me by her last name. After a couple weeks she told me she loved me. She said she could picture being married to me..yada yada. She would make effort to see me and stayed connected to me 24/7. Which is crazy to me how she pulled this off.

Jump back to when we first met, she went out of town to visit a “friend”. I didn’t think anything of it. We had just met so I didn’t really question it and I assumed if she had someone why date me. A week ago I checked her tagged photos on insta and it was her and another girl kissing. The photo was tagged in the city she went to visit after we had met. The photo wasn’t old though.

I confronted her about it and she said she had a girlfriend but to give her time. My question is this, what was the point in fucking with me? She has a girlfriend. What is the whole point? I am hoping some explanation might help me move past this.

TL;DR why fuck with someone when you are clearly dating someone else?



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 05:22PM by kdavid197 https://ift.tt/2n34bAi
I [F/25] found out the person I was dating [F/28] has a girlfriend. I [F/25] found out the person I was dating [F/28] has a girlfriend. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.