Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (20M) express when I don’t want to have sex with my girlfriend in a way that won’t hurt her feelings (20F)

It has happened a few times. One time she was initiating sex while I was super tired, almost asleep, and I told her I just didn’t want to and she took it personally, and wasn’t mad at me but felt like she wasn’t sexy enough for sex.

After that, whenever she initiates it and I don’t want it, I just let it happen. The other day she got out of the shower and initiated again, and I knew if I said no she would take it personally.

How do I express it in a way that makes sure she doesn’t want it personally? I don’t want sex all of the time. Sometimes I’m not feeling it.

TL;DR needing a way to reject girlfriend without affecting her



Submitted September 29, 2019 at 01:49PM by OK__LIBTARD https://ift.tt/2oC9W97
How do I (20M) express when I don’t want to have sex with my girlfriend in a way that won’t hurt her feelings (20F) How do I (20M) express when I don’t want to have sex with my girlfriend in a way that won’t hurt her feelings (20F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.