Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [44F] husband's [45M] coworker [28F] told me that he cheated on me with her and I don't know what to belive anymore.

Tl;dr My husband is a captain on cruise ships and one of the officer told me that he cheated on me with her.

We have been together for 25 years and married for 20 years. We have 4 kids ( 22f, 19m , 13m and 5f).

We met in college . I ended up pregnant and after we had the child he proposed to me. He has been sailing for our entire relationship and I never had a problem with it as I am an independent person ( I am a dentist and have my own cabinet) and his and my parents has always helped me with the kids when he is not home. He has always worked 4 months on sea and then 4 months of vacation so he is home around 6 months every year. We have always had a very good relationship as everytime he comes home we are in the "honeymoon phase". Our sex life has always been very good and have sex almost everyday ( when he is home of course). Even though he is home half of the year our kids adore him and can't wait to see him when he is gone.

He has been working on cruise ships for the last 10 years ( he has worked on oil ships before but never liked it bcs the work was very hard ) and a captain for the last 7 years. Officers and the captian can bring their spouses on the ship for 2 weeks and I always leave the kids at his parents and go to him at the last 2 weeks of his contract and then come back home together. 3 days ago I came to the ship and everything went good until yesterday when one of the officer ( a 28 years old very good looking woman) told me that she feels guilty and said that she and my husband has been having an affair for the last 2 months. I waited until my husband came to his cabin and confroted him.

He knew immediately who I talking about and started to explain to me calmly that she proposed to him to engage in a sexual relationship in exchange that he will put a good word for her at the company. He declined because he is married and loves me very much.He told me that she told me that because she was probably mad that he declined her offer and was trying to get some revenge by ruining our marriage. I asked him why he didn't tell me and he said that he gets this kind propositions all the time because of his position but he never accepted them because he loves me very much and will never do that to me.

I think that I have to mention that he is very smart, funny and good looking( he works out a lot) . I am 44 years and had 4 kids and no matter how much I work out I will never look as good as those young women from the ship that he works with. I try to keep my body in shape by working out regularly.

I don't know what to belive anymore . Today I asked the other officers if they have ever seen something suspicious with him . They said that women flirt with him all the time but he has never done something innapropiate. I need an advice please.



Submitted September 28, 2019 at 07:11PM by myhostsup112 https://ift.tt/2odLo5T
My [44F] husband's [45M] coworker [28F] told me that he cheated on me with her and I don't know what to belive anymore. My [44F] husband's [45M] coworker [28F] told me that he cheated on me with her and I don't know what to belive anymore. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.