Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf (21) often gives me (23) the silent treatment for saying no (Update)

Just wanted to give an update and say that I broke up with my girlfriend last night. She blew up at me last night and I felt like our arguments were becoming too frequent. We're meeting on Tues to have a final chat as I said I'm open to getting back with her if she changes but I'm not holding out my hope.

Its hard to leave when I love her so much but sadly love doesn't equal a healthy relationship.

Thanks to everyone in this subreddit that helped me to see the manipulation from her and her immaturity. Shit sucks but I'll survive.

TL;DR broke up with girlfriend last night after frequent disrespect and arguing from her



Submitted September 29, 2019 at 07:56PM by ThrowShenron https://ift.tt/2mYlkLR
My gf (21) often gives me (23) the silent treatment for saying no (Update) My gf (21) often gives me (23) the silent treatment for saying no (Update) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.