Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband [32M] is mad at me[28F] for something he didn't do.

TL;DR: Husband is mad at me because I don't have the money for the internet bill but he didn't give me the money.

I've created this throw away so I could vent in peace.

My husband is mad at me because I don't have the money for the internet bill. I'm a sahm so I do the running while he's at work. He swears he gave me the money for it but he didn't. He thinks I just took the money and spent it on whatever I wanted. I ALWAYS make sure the bills are paid before I even buy myself a snack or anything. He gave me the money to pay another bill and I told him to hang onto the other money until it was time to pay and he seems to forget that. He's now mad and doesn't want to give me any more money to pay for anything else and wants to handle all the bills himself. I don't know what to do and I feel like I've fucked up when I know I haven't. Stress and anxiety over it are setting in because obviously he doesn't trust or believe me.



Submitted July 02, 2019 at 02:17PM by picklelover21 https://ift.tt/2xtKxPK
My husband [32M] is mad at me[28F] for something he didn't do. My husband [32M] is mad at me[28F] for something he didn't do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.