Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [30s] family lost a toddler, how to respond?

Trigger warning: baby death

My cousin's toddler drowned in a family member's swimming pool. I'm not incredibly close to this cousin, I don't even have his phone number. I do have his address and talk to his mom some. I haven't directly heard from any of these people, for obvious reasons.

I feel like I need to do something, and I don't have any idea what is appropriate in this situation. I was thinking a gift card to eat out, but who cares about that. I was thinking a big box gift card? A check to cover some expenses? Flowers? I feel like I have to say something or do something, but I have no idea what to do.



Submitted July 05, 2019 at 05:16PM by gyaradostwister https://ift.tt/2YAfMoh
My [30s] family lost a toddler, how to respond? My [30s] family lost a toddler, how to respond? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.