Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend [26M] had sex with me [27F] while I was sleeping last night and I don't know what to do about it

I have been dating this guy for a little over three months. The sex has been great and consensual - but last night I woke up to him thrusting inside me. I was fairly passed out, (had been drinking), and just pretended to be asleep because I was curious what else he might do knowing I was asleep. He pulled out, finished, and then rolled over and went back to sleep. I expected him to say something about it when we woke up in the morning, but he didn't.

I don't feel violated...I just feel weird about it. We have never discussed having sex while I'm asleep before and it just feels weird having him think that he can have sex with me while I'm passed out. I know this can be "normal" in relationships after communication, but I'm stuck on whether or not I should talk to him about this or let it go.

TLDR; My boyfriend had sex with me while I was sleeping and I'm not sure if this is violating or not.



Submitted July 05, 2019 at 03:57PM by alilunsure https://ift.tt/2FVRf5Y
My boyfriend [26M] had sex with me [27F] while I was sleeping last night and I don't know what to do about it My boyfriend [26M] had sex with me [27F] while I was sleeping last night and I don't know what to do about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.