Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (18F) Mom (47F) doesn't want me to go to Med School because it means I'll have to move out.

My mom has been over protective of me ever since I was born (Note: I'm an only child and after having me she had two miscarriages). She rarely lets me leave the house because she thinks I'll leave her. I don't have many friends because of this. Like a typical Indian parent, she was very strict and used to hit me for getting low marks in school. She doesn't hit me anymore, but still sometimes verbally abuses me. I recently got into a medical school for MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery). It's quite far away from my hometown. My mom started crying because she doesn't want me to go. And, now she's telling me not to join that school because she can't bear me being away. I am already very stressed about the admission and she's making it harder for me. I feel extremely guilty that I'll leave her. How can I approach this issue with my mom?

TL;DR: My mom doesn't want me to go to college because it means that I'll leave her.



Submitted July 02, 2019 at 10:39AM by rae_is_rad https://ift.tt/2Xj1dnG
My (18F) Mom (47F) doesn't want me to go to Med School because it means I'll have to move out. My (18F) Mom (47F) doesn't want me to go to Med School because it means I'll have to move out. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.