Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He (30M) physically hurts me (32F) but thinks it's a joke

I'm dating a guy who is really nice, supportive and funny. But he is pretty tall & heavy (6 feet 1 and 200 pounds) and doesn't seem to realise it. He is not the delicate type (I'm used to date skinny guys) and he often pushes me or tries to make me fall as a joke, or pinching me to scare me. I easily get bruises and now I have them all over my body, even when we cuddle he is giving me bruises by roughly hugging me or putting all his weight on my leg by mistake.

I can easily forgive the unintentional bruises like when we cuddle (even if usually guys tend to be careful not to crush you while hugging), but the intentional "funny" pinching or trying to make me fall as a joke is really getting on my nerves.

I keep on asking him to stop but he laughs it off. Two days ago he kept on doing it and laughing while trying to lift me up but I've already got bruises all over my legs, I got mad and asked him to be delicate and that it made me uncomfortable. Since then, he's been pretty distant and I guess he's pissed off that I implied he hurt me, thinking I accused him of something he's not. Bear in mind I was in a physically abusive relationship before and this is a sensitive subject, but he doesn't know about it.

I know he's not abusive and apparently he likes annoying and teasing girls he's with, but to me, this is stuff you do in kindergarden.

Am I wrong or even overreacting because of my past relationship?

Tl;dr: he thinks playing with me by being physically rough is funny. Am I wrong for telling him it's hurting me?



Submitted July 02, 2019 at 03:43PM by Slodie https://ift.tt/2XoadwF
He (30M) physically hurts me (32F) but thinks it's a joke He (30M) physically hurts me (32F) but thinks it's a joke Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.