Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [26F] and fiancee [26M] fighting about where to live, I’d like to move and he wants to stay here forever

I met my now fiancee Sebastian 6 years ago at work. It was my first job for which I had moved into a huge ass metropolis. Before that, I’ve only known life in a quiet, pretty rural suburb.

For about 3 years I enjoyed big city life. All the culture, nightlife, etc just all the possibilities were so new and exciting. I genuinely had fun going out, meeting new people etc. However, as I am actually more of an introvert, it seems like now it has lost a lot of its appeal, and I began noticing the negative aspects more. I frequently find myself annoyed with the masses of people, noise, crime etc. and kinda wish I lived in a more secluded area again.

My fiancee is a total city person and has lived here all his life. He is completely unwilling to even consider moving anywhere else.

I am conflicted. I try looking at the positives of city life and remembering what I liked about it, but honestly I feel overwhelmed & annoyed a lot. There are still things I like about it, but also the constant annoyment of too many people being everywhere. I don’t have any plans to definitely move in the near future, but I also definitely don’t feel comfortable imagining to live here all my life. I’ve also in the past considered moving to another country perhaps, which I’ve not told anyone so far.

I feel like this matter is close to breaking us up & that’s sad so I’m still kind of in denial.

Any advice? Perhaps if you’ve had similar arguments?

**tl,dr:** Fiancee is unwilling to ever live anywhere else than in our current big city. I feel like I might want to move somewhere more quiet & secluded eventually. Does this have to break us up?



Submitted July 05, 2019 at 08:04AM by FirstSmell https://ift.tt/2JhB5WM
Me [26F] and fiancee [26M] fighting about where to live, I’d like to move and he wants to stay here forever Me [26F] and fiancee [26M] fighting about where to live, I’d like to move and he wants to stay here forever Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.