Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[Non-romantic] I [23M] am recently divorced and trying to fit in again.

I am 23 years old and a few months ago, I left my wife [28F] of then 3 1/2 years. She was fooling around with co-workers behind my back and lied to me repeatedly about it, and it turned out that I couldn't cope with that.

I have just moved into my own place this week, and the divorce is finalized as of July 16th. But I am having trouble finding my place in being young again. I got married right before my 20th birthday, and have been going to college since. Everyone of my classmates knows me as "the married guy". I have one semester left, and I want to reclaim the youth that I have lost and get some form of single college experience...but I feel so old and awkward about it. How do I get invited out again and how do I put this behind me in my future relationships?

TL;DR Don't know how to recapture my youth that I lost after being married for my early 20s.



Submitted July 05, 2019 at 01:43PM by DarthHeffe https://ift.tt/2Xwy74d
[Non-romantic] I [23M] am recently divorced and trying to fit in again. [Non-romantic] I [23M] am recently divorced and trying to fit in again. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.