Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my [31 F] husband [34 M] is obsessed with my sister-in-law. We have been married for 4 years.

About a year ago I discovered my husband had looked up my SIL's Instagram page multiple times. I know what you're thinking but I truly did not intend on snooping. I was using his phone to look someone or something up. This is when I started to notice a pattern of him being particularly interested in her. He hates hanging out with my family unless he finds out she will be there then he bends over backwards to attend, conversations gravitate towards her and, he seems to be eager to help her and my brother out to a greater degree than other family members and friends.

I know technically he hasn't been unfaithful but I feel really hurt and unloved. How do I even bring this up.. do I? Maybe I am crazy and have attributed wrong motives to him but I can't shake the feeling like he's obsessed with her. Any advice on how you would handle these feelings and the situation would be very appreciated. Thank you.

TL/DR I think my husband has a thing for my sister-in-law and I feel like crap.

Edit: The SIL here is my brother's wife.



Submitted July 03, 2019 at 07:24PM by rumchhataa https://ift.tt/2FReD4p
I think my [31 F] husband [34 M] is obsessed with my sister-in-law. We have been married for 4 years. I think my [31 F] husband [34 M] is obsessed with my sister-in-law. We have been married for 4 years. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.