Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bad situation with my Husband (35M) and Cousin (20F)

I am 35F. Yesterday my cousin (20F) texted that she needed to talk to me. We met up and she was very teary. She told me that my husband, who is not employed and is home while I was at work, went to her house. One of her brothers apparently didn't lock the door when he left in the morning. My husband went in, then into her bedroom where she was sleeping and sat on her bed. She woke up to him looking at her. He started asking her if she wanted a massage, etc. She was totally freaked out, of course, and told him to leave. He did, she locked all the doors then got dressed and left her house to go somewhere safe. Then she texted me when she knew I would be off work to tell me.

I 100% believe her. I went home and confronted my husband. He said it was true but she "overdramatized" it. BS. I am devastated. We have had our problems and he has down some shitty things to me but this is the worst. It didn't just hurt me, it hurt a family member. We have been together 5 years and thus he has known her since she was 15. She must have been terrified. He said he will apologize but I don't think an apology can fix this. Tell me Reddit, is this divorce time?

TL;DR: husband acted inappropriately with adult niece, is it possible to come back from this?



Submitted May 01, 2019 at 09:23AM by Shitty10throwaway http://bit.ly/2PFhYau
Bad situation with my Husband (35M) and Cousin (20F) Bad situation with my Husband (35M) and Cousin (20F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.