Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (32m) have never seen my wife (32f) naked

TL;DR my wife wont let me see her naked after 6 years ruining my marriage don't know what to do

I have been with my wife for 6 years in the beginning i was understanding that she was insecure about her body. So i let it go for the time being. It started bother me more and more to the point where it has caused a chasm in our relationship. I've done everything I think of reinforce how beautiful she is tell everyday i love her body. she not physically unattractive at all by any means. Every time i try to talk to her about it she says that how i am and you need to deal with it. I don't came at her with anger about it i try to be as supportive as possible but now its effecting our intimacy. I fear if it continues it could fracture our marriage. she wont go to counseling any thing i suggest she shoots down. When we have sex it has to pure darkness her with a t shirt on and blankets over her. If i even try too look she says shes not in the mood anymore. This is destroying our marriage what can i do?



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 02:58PM by Beckket86 http://bit.ly/2Wvg1mV
I (32m) have never seen my wife (32f) naked I (32m) have never seen my wife (32f) naked Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.