Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [26 M] with my wife [25 F] 5 years, we found out she can't have kids 4 months ago and our relationship has changed very drastically.

So me and my wife have been together for a few years now and honestly I don't know what I would without her. We've been through a lot in our marriage from family deaths to health issues but we were always able to get past those hardships.

Now I'm not sure what to do because she seems to be completely broken by this. It's turned her into an entirely different person than who she was before, she's very clingy and has to be by my side almost 24/7 now and when she's not she's texting me every 30 minutes.

She has moments where she just cries non-stop but I do my best to try and comfort her. It's weird because before she was her own person, she would give her opinion on everyday things and you she was normal?

Now she just agrees with whatever I say and it's honestly frustrating, she was never like this and whenever I ask her why she's being like this she just says it's because she loves me.

I'm not trying to get gross here but sexually she stopped having me do things that pleased her and has focused so much on what makes me feel good that it's had the opposite effect if that makes sense?

I'm just not sure what to do here because I've never had a situation like this before so I'm just not sure where to begin.

TL;DR: we found my wife can't have kids and now she has changed into what feels like a submissive person. Not sure what to do.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 04:10PM by alfredosrevenge http://bit.ly/2Kc8yCz
Me [26 M] with my wife [25 F] 5 years, we found out she can't have kids 4 months ago and our relationship has changed very drastically. Me [26 M] with my wife [25 F] 5 years, we found out she can't have kids 4 months ago and our relationship has changed very drastically. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.