Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Gf(23) doesn’t respect money savings despite twins on the way and having a 3yr already. What should I do?

(TLDR) Girlfriend does not respect our savings even though we have a 3 yr old and twins due in month what should I do?

Ok so me and my girl have been together 10 years since young teens. We have a 3 yr old and twins due in a month.

My girl doesn’t work and barely has since my 3 yr old was born. She uses the excuse she’s doesn’t have a baby sitter even though I told her I have no problem coming home after work and taking over. I do all the cooking and cleaning so it wouldn’t be that much more work anyways. But no she can’t do it that’s all she says. And now she knows she really can’t being 8 months with twins.

Well what I’m getting to is she’s always had this habit of needing to run around in her car all day doing random things which cost me money. Lots in gas,snacks etc not even big things. I have a normal job nothing crazy didn’t go to college. I live in the Midwest make 18 an hour. Roughly 2300 a month is what I make. I have 1500 in bills which leaves 800 for food, gas, diapers etc each month.

This girl wants a least 20 a day which I know to some isn’t nothing but that’s 600 a month that I can’t afford. So she’s taking 20 and I’m spending another 20ish on food for the day and god forbid I need cigs or gas too. 50 a day. Now I have savings nothing too crazy and I’m not saving nothing just taking each month because all it is to her is a bag of money.

Once it’s gone it’s gone most people live check to check it’s normal she’s says. Now am I crazy? or is she wrong? or am I just being controlling of our money? Honestly!

Any normal person would realize we need all the cushion we can get because we have 1 income and are going from 1 to 3 kids and she’s not getting a job now for sure.

I don’t know what to do anymore She’s making my life a living hell because I refuse to give it everyday now. Who’s wrong?.

(TLDR) Girlfriend does not respect our savings even though we have a 3 yr old and twins due in month what should I do?



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 06:29PM by MacNova93 http://bit.ly/2KdwJRe
Gf(23) doesn’t respect money savings despite twins on the way and having a 3yr already. What should I do? Gf(23) doesn’t respect money savings despite twins on the way and having a 3yr already. What should I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.