Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend 23m took a 3 hr nap w his 23f best friend in his bed. Is this ok?

21F here. My boyfriend and I have been together almost two years. He (23M) has a best friend who is a girl (23f). She just got into (our) town early this morning to visit her family/friends. She went to his house at 5 am this morning to see her best friend (my boyfriend). They talked for a while, took a nap for three hours in his bed, woke up, then they continued talking and she left. He just told me all this a while ago through fb messenger, to which I replied, “where did she sleep?” He replied but I haven’t replied since, as I want to think this through. It feels like I’ve been cheated on. Sleeping with someone is an intimate act. Especially with someone of the opposite sex. Wouldn’t a guy be upset if his girlfriend slept with another guy? Even if there’s no sex or touching involved? To make matters worse, I’m already a sensitive person when it comes to stuff like this and he knows that about me. Do I have the right to feel upset? Betrayed? I feel sick to my stomach thinking about him in bed with another girl. In the bed we make love in. The bed we sleep together in. I feel betrayed. I feel cheapened. Like our time in that bed has lessened in value and intimacy. I don’t know if I can get past this.

tl;dr my (23f) boyfriend (23m) slept with his best friend (23f) for three hours in his bed, no sex or touching. Should I be upset?



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 04:07PM by unconditionallyisa http://bit.ly/2YUuE0M
My boyfriend 23m took a 3 hr nap w his 23f best friend in his bed. Is this ok? My boyfriend 23m took a 3 hr nap w his 23f best friend in his bed. Is this ok? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.