Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Telling him (M23) I (F22) love him without meaning it

Tl;dr at the bottom

I'm on mobile, so I apologize for the formatting. I've posted on here a few times before, but I made a new account because my SO likes to read this sub and I don't want him to know I'm writing this!

That being said, I've been dating the most amazing guy for a few months now (a little over 2 months?). And I've known him before we began dating. The honest truth is that I have never met someone who treats me so well. He's successful, he's kind, compassionate. I like him SO much. It's so far been the healthiest relationship either of us has ever had.

The problem is this: I don't love him. Not yet I don't think. I don't quite know how the "I love you's" work to be honest. I've said it in a few past relationships but I don't like to say it early on. I normally feel more comfortable about 5-6 months in.

That being said, I know it's too early. But I keep accidentally ALMOST saying it. A quick "oh my God I love you haha" almost flies out of my mouth every time I see him! When I hang up the phone, I almost say it. When he does something so sweet and thoughtful for me, I want to say it. When we're snuggling, half asleep is when I most want to say it. But I know it's too early.

To catch myself, I say things like "I really like you," or "I appreciate you," or "you really mean a lot to me"

How will I know when I actually love him? Or when he's ready? Should I just wait for him to say it first?

Any personal experiences that I could relate to, or maybe other things I could say instead would also be appreciated.

Tl;dr: I keep almost saying "I love you" even when I know it's too early in the relationship to be in love



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 12:02PM by isnotalwaysrainbows http://bit.ly/2HJyUKH
Telling him (M23) I (F22) love him without meaning it Telling him (M23) I (F22) love him without meaning it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.