Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (m28) says he’s not physically attracted to me (f27)

Boyfriend (m28) has been saying for the past year he is not physically attracted to me (f27) and recently said he never was. It hurts me, but he says in every other way he’s attracted to me (mentally/emotionally) and sees a future with me. He also says that he wants to “explore” and worried he won’t resent me down the line.

We’ve been together for 2yrs. We don’t live together, he’s from a conservative Indian family so he claims that is his reason for not introducing me to anyone, saying that they will not accept me. He also has not have had too many partners, and has had one girlfriend in the past but she treated him pretty terribly and they never had sex. He always tells me how much he loves me and cares about me. But the physically unattractive thing has been coming up a lot lately.

I don’t know what to do.

Tl;dr my boyfriend of 2yrs does Not find me physically attractive, but says emotionally and mentally he is attracted to me. I don’t know what to do.



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 10:04PM by Arba92 http://bit.ly/2WdXf4c
Boyfriend (m28) says he’s not physically attracted to me (f27) Boyfriend (m28) says he’s not physically attracted to me (f27) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.