Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My dad just confronted my sister (14) and out step brother (15) about being too touchy

my dad just married his wife last august and she and her son moved in. He is the same age as my little sister (shes about to turn 15 next week) and they go to the same school in the4 same grade with the same classes. people always ask if they are twins and they like to say yes just to mess with people cuz its so believable. they have grown really close together in the past few years.. well now they are always hugging (looks like the way a dating couple would hug) and cuddling on the couch. This has been going on for a while but i didnt think much of it. My dad apperantly noticed too. this morning he just snapped and yelled at them that what they are doing is innappropriate and they are brother/sister and nothing more, and if anything were to happen between them, my dad would make his wife and our new bro move out. I asked my lil sister about it and she says that they just bonded over the stuff they went through (death of a parent, depression, etc..) i believe her completely cuz i practically raised her and can tell when shes lying. as far as i can tell, she telling the truth. i think at least on her end, there are no romantic feelings. Idk what to do to diffuse the situation (btw im away at college rn but ill be moving back home in a month for the summer) Opinions??? Advice?? Similar stories???

TLDR: my dad confronted my sister and step bro because he was suspicious about romantic feelings between them. Its awkward af now and idk what to think of the situation.



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 09:17AM by ela0303 http://bit.ly/2wpRh0z
My dad just confronted my sister (14) and out step brother (15) about being too touchy My dad just confronted my sister (14) and out step brother (15) about being too touchy Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.