Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I wrong to say I don’t want my (22F) boyfriend (24M) sharing a bed with his best friend?

My (22F) boyfriend (24M) and I have been together for a year and a half and I pride myself on how much we trust each other. I’d say we have a healthy relationship with few arguments.

My boyfriend is currently on holiday with his best friends, including a girl that he has been best friends with for years. I get on with her well, and think she’s a great person. However, he has told me that the sleeping arrangements mean that there’s a possibility of them sharing a bed. I am not worried about anything happening between them as I trust them both, however, it makes me uncomfortable thinking about them in a bed together as I see that as an intimate thing-something only we do together.

How do I tell him this makes me uncomfortable without coming across as possessive/jealous? Should I say nothing at all? He hasn’t done anything wrong so I don’t want to be argumentative.

TD;LR: boyfriend is on holiday with his friends and I’m uncomfortable about him sharing a bed with his best friend. How do I tell him this?



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 11:06AM by blablahbla45 http://bit.ly/2KcOVug
Am I wrong to say I don’t want my (22F) boyfriend (24M) sharing a bed with his best friend? Am I wrong to say I don’t want my (22F) boyfriend (24M) sharing a bed with his best friend? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.