Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I(F21) stop emotionally punishing my boyfriend (M22) whenever I don't get what I want from him?

Okay here me out. When we first started dating, my boyfriend wasn't busy. At all. So we would go out as much as possible, as much as my time permits. But now, and in the next few months he will be extremely busy with a program for trading. On top of that, his amateur basketball league will soon start. And he also has a full-time job. So whenever I'd ask for a date, he'd usually turn it down these days because he have to study. Or he needs to be stingy because he needs a bigger capital for trading.

He has free nights, but that coincides with me having work-related events or dinners. Or sometimes my time with my family.

But whenever he'd turn down my invitation, I can't help but feel sad, or even mad. Not entirely because I feel hurt from the rejection but to torment him and make him feel guilty. I don't do this consciously, it's more of a reflex because I used to do it when I was young with my family, to get what I want from them. I am not proud of this, and I really don't want to continue hurting my boyfriend and cause a distraction.

What should I do to avoid this?

TD;LR! I unconsciously guilt my boyfriend for rejecting my requests.



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 05:48AM by ainmarie http://bit.ly/2KdYObe
How do I(F21) stop emotionally punishing my boyfriend (M22) whenever I don't get what I want from him? How do I(F21) stop emotionally punishing my boyfriend (M22) whenever I don't get what I want from him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.