Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30M) have been feeling out of place in family with wife (35F) and son (6M)

Hello all - firstly apologies for using my throwaway account.

Just lately (past year or so) I have been having this nagging feeling that something is "off" when at home with my wife and son (6yo). I'll often feel like our family unit is really small and that it doesn't feel complete. My feelings come out in different ways - some days I will feel like my wife is the wrong person for me and I won't find her attractive at all. Other days, I'll find her insanely attractive, will be very loving towards her, but feel like my son is too angry or something. Other days, I'll be having a blast with both of them and feel "right", like I'm in the right place.

I do often have thoughts about being with other women, but deep down I don't think I have the stomach for another relationship. I often think about my "perfect" family unit of two children, and we'd go out to cinema a lot and do other stuff together. My actual family and I do a lot together, we go to theme parks, family days out etc, but my wife and son are both very bullish and if they don't want to do something, they just won't.

Guys, help me to understand what is going on here. Is this general life stress or something else?

TL;DR Been feeling out of place in family unit and need advice.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 05:18AM by hobbyhorse224 http://bit.ly/2YQUpic
I (30M) have been feeling out of place in family with wife (35F) and son (6M) I (30M) have been feeling out of place in family with wife (35F) and son (6M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.