Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (M23) GF (F25) Told Me I'm The Kind of Guy She Wants To Marry, Not the Guy She Wants to Date, and I Guess I'm Just Really Confused?

So this happened a while back, but I saw this come up on another post and I guess I'm trying to figure out what that means?

Background: I've been in a relationship for about a year, working on my masters and thinking everything is going ok. My GF at the time seems to be upset and we sit down for a talk. I tell her that I feel like she's become distant, and that I'm willing to work on any issues we have. I'm fully expecting a breakup.bThen she drops the line and I just get so confused. She's crying, I'm crying and my head is spinning

It's been about 3 months and I'm a bit scared to start dating again, to be honest.

First I thought it might be that I was working too hard on my degree, then that I was just boring or unexciting. Can anyone who has been in a similar situation share any insights? I just feel a bit lost.

To be clear, I'm looking for honest opinions. I'm not interested in niceguy bs.

TL:DR: My ex said I am the kind of guy she wants you marry, not the guy she wants to date, and its been messing with me for the last few months.



Submitted May 31, 2019 at 10:38AM by GlobalRow http://bit.ly/2XiEx7R
My (M23) GF (F25) Told Me I'm The Kind of Guy She Wants To Marry, Not the Guy She Wants to Date, and I Guess I'm Just Really Confused? My (M23) GF (F25) Told Me I'm The Kind of Guy She Wants To Marry, Not the Guy She Wants to Date, and I Guess I'm Just Really Confused? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.