Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [26m] girlfriend [27f] of 4 months frequently sucks her thumb and I find it very unpleasant. Should I say something?

She sucks her thumb absently most days, while using her phone, watching TV, reading, etc. It's kind of her version of fidgeting I guess?

Anyway I don't like it. At first I thought it was kind of a weird detail but didn't mind, but now I find it very unpleasant.

She sometimes gets a little bit more "into it" than usual and makes small noises that I find a little disgusting, and sometimes her thumb is totally covered in saliva after. She does it in public sometimes, too. Not in a flamboyantly visible or loud way, but still.

Outside of this bizarre detail I am satisfied with her and the relationship.

Is it reasonable of me to want her to stop, at least in public or around me in private, if possible? Is it just a weird little detail or has it got some sort of deeper meaning?

tl;dr: GF sucks her thumb in private and public. Is it reasonable of me to want her to stop? Should I tell her?



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 12:00PM by GFBeingKindOfWeird http://bit.ly/2YT88VP
My [26m] girlfriend [27f] of 4 months frequently sucks her thumb and I find it very unpleasant. Should I say something? My [26m] girlfriend [27f] of 4 months frequently sucks her thumb and I find it very unpleasant. Should I say something? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.