Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25M) girlfriend (23F) posted a photo of her and an ex-partner during our relationship, I don't know what to think.

So basically, I'm with this great girl and we have been seeing each other for about 6 months, everything is awesome.

Side note, she is very much active with social media in specific instagram.

2 weeks into our relationship, she posted a photo on her private instagram a photo of her sitting on the lap of a famous guy, someone I knew she had a fling with before we started dating. Obviously this photo was taken sometime before or after they had sex.

The comments included a bunch of friends freaking out over the image as he's obviously a fairly famous figure right now. Including one that asked if they had sex, my girlfriends response wasn't a direct answer to the question but it alluded to yes.

At the time I didn't think too much of it, after a few days I became hurt by it and she saw that it was a dumb mistake and said she wanted friends to know about it, as a 'claim' I guess. She deleted it soon after.

I don't think about it much, but every time I go on online or on tv I'm bound to see him pop up somewhere and it just reminds me of the whole incident, and how much it hurts me.

I don't know how to feel and I just want to know what you guys think about it.

TLDR: Early into our relationship, girlfriend posted a photo of her and a famous guy she had sex with on her private instagram. Don't know how to feel.



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 05:17AM by throwaway352933 http://bit.ly/2JOKcQ6
My (25M) girlfriend (23F) posted a photo of her and an ex-partner during our relationship, I don't know what to think. My (25M) girlfriend (23F) posted a photo of her and an ex-partner during our relationship, I don't know what to think. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.