Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Tinder date [19F] seems to think I'm a catfish [20M] because I don't have social media, help?

Met this girl on Tinder, sent some messages back and forth over a few hours, then ask her if she wants to meet for coffee later on. She says yes, I ask for her number or FB messenger, she gives me her number.

I text and hear nothing back until a couple hours later when she's messaged me on Tinder again. She says "better off writing to me on Instagram" and gives me her username.

The way I see it, it seems she obviously she wants to make sure I'm legit and not some catfish or w/e. Problem is, I don't use social media, except for messenger...Not even snapchat...I really don't see her buying this, though. What do I do to convince her I'm not some weirdo/random?

TL;DR: Set up a date with my match on Tinder, problem is, she now wants to swap social media info, and I don't use social media. What do I do?

Update: Well, I sent a message basically saying I didn't use any SM, but was up for FaceTime/sending a pic to prove I'm legit if that's what she was after. It's getting late so I wouldn't expect her to reply until tomorrow. I've put my foot in it if that's not why she asked to switch 😂, but the last match I had wanted my SM for that very reason, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thanks for the replies everyone.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 03:00AM by thotwrong http://bit.ly/2EHj2X2
Tinder date [19F] seems to think I'm a catfish [20M] because I don't have social media, help? Tinder date [19F] seems to think I'm a catfish [20M] because I don't have social media, help? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.