Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I(F28) "release" my husband (M37)?

I love my husband with all of my heart and I don't know what I would do withouth him. Everything is just great and I can't imagine a life with another man then him. We are together since 12 years and are married since five years.

The reason I'm thinking about leaving him is because he lives, because of me, in a foreign country. We had a long distance relationship for a long time, after I lived for a few years in his country we moved back to my country to live here (because of better living and financial standards). He really struggles with the language, he is trying to learn the language for a few years now, but he is just a numbers person and not a language person. I can see how this affects his life here. He loved to go out in his country and being socially involved, but now he is just a lonely man with just me by his side (he has a job but he does not get involved with his co workers). The other night when he was drunk, he told me that he is not happy here and never will be and that the only reason he's still here is because of me...

Since then I'm constantly thinking about what he said and that I'm basically the reason he's unhappy. And that is not what I want for him, I love him just too much to be ok with that situation. So I started thinking if it would be the best to "just" break both of our hearts, leave him and let him meet a woman in his country where he can be with his old friends and lifestyle. I would not care about my heartache even if it would be really hard but at least I would know that he is living the life that he wants... Am I stupid, is there another solution or should I really consider this as an option?

 TL;DR: should I leave husband so he can live in his hometown (other country) again so that he's a happier person even without me.

Edit: punctuation and "is there another solution"



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 12:38PM by Throwawaynevertoknow http://bit.ly/2HHCrck
Should I(F28) "release" my husband (M37)? Should I(F28) "release" my husband (M37)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.