Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Teacher (F27) has a crush on me (M17)?

I think my art teacher might have a crush on me. Ever since I've been in her class there has been a level of banter between us. I did not think much of it at all because I am naturally teasing/ talkative and some people think I'm flirty. However, other than the occasional hello in the hallway, I've never much communicated outside of class. Additionally, in class I try to just talk to my friends or work on my project. As the year progressed, she began teasing more and I would respond with some witty comment or something. most of the time I just talk because I don't like awkward silence. As this progressed she started to make comments like "there are some people who I go home and think about and you are one of those people" or "some of the things you say really get to me." My friends in the class have also pointed out her flirty attitude towards me. Its safe to mention that she is a sensitive person and recently she said in front of an entire classroom that I made her cry when she got home and was completely serious about it. I was vexed not knowing what I did but my friends who sit at my table and I could not figure it out in the slightest. Yesterday, She emailed my english teacher saying that I was disrespectful to her. My English teacher talked to me about it saying that he found it strange for her to email him and thought it was out of character for me to be disrespectful and asked me if there was any validity in the statement. I told him that I didn't remember any instance of me being disrespectful and that I would talk to her about it. during my next class with her I asked her about the email and told her that if she thought i was being disrespectful she should talk to me about it or punish me by giving me detention or something. She said that I never stay long enough after class for her to say something because I always have track and at that point I just kind of let it go. she came up to me at the end of class and told me she wanted to talk to me when I am free throughout the day.

I don't know what to do in this situation. She is a young teacher and has always seemed pretty chill and I respect her as a teacher and an artist but she is making me uncomfortable. what should I do?

tl;dr teacher is behaving like she has a crush on me and I hurt her how should i behave in the future to avoid uncomfortable situation.



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 07:10AM by bear919 http://bit.ly/2QAuAju
Teacher (F27) has a crush on me (M17)? Teacher (F27) has a crush on me (M17)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.