Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [31m] am extremely lonely, but have trouble making and wanting to make friends or be in a relationship.

TL;DR: I'm lonely but unmotivated to meet people.

Wondering if anyone else is or has been in a similar quandary. I find myself to be very lonely. I don't have friends, my social life consists of going to my moms house a couple times a week or chatting with coworkers. But I have nothing going on in my personal life. I feel weary of people/making friends, I don't know how where or who to make friends, I don't "see" myself in others (I don't have a really strong identity or hobbies). I also don't want to date. I put off dating all together until I was 23 and had a kind of weird long distance relationship for a year and a half before she called it off. I haven't dated since then. I've thought that I might be gay, and tried going on dates with guys, but it doesn't really interest me either.
I don't know, I'm really feeling it tonight for some reason. I'm lonely and living kind of a pointless/boring existence, but I don't "want" to date or make friends. I feel stuck...anyone else in this rut and/or been able to pull themselves out of it?



Submitted May 20, 2023 at 07:30PM by letmequestionyouthis https://ift.tt/HPiXzKu
I [31m] am extremely lonely, but have trouble making and wanting to make friends or be in a relationship. I [31m] am extremely lonely, but have trouble making and wanting to make friends or be in a relationship. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 21, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.