Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I [35M] give girl [30F] I went on one date with another shot?

My aunt set me up blind with this girl. We had a nice time and stuff in common, but she didn't seem overtly interested. A day or two later, I get a text from her thanking me for the drink, and saying it was great to meet me. We text a little bit over the weekend. I'm still not sure if she is interested or not, so I ask her if she wants to come with me to a concert that night, but she responds that she already has plans and would like to another time but doesn't give a date, which to me signals she maybe isn't interested, and that basically ends our back and forth. I know she mentioned work was intense and putting her on a lot of trips, but still, everyone is busy and you make time if you're interested.

A few months go by, and I run into her and we say hi quickly. She texts me a few days later, asking if I'd like to go with her to a comedy show, no apology or explanation. Do I give this girl another shot, or just assume there isn't anything really between us and she isn't that interested? I really don't want to play games with someone who isn't interested or flaky....

tldr: girl i went out with once and disappeared asked me to hang out again. do i give her another shot or just move on?



Submitted May 20, 2023 at 04:14PM by Ok_Professional5562 https://ift.tt/opBdSYC
Should I [35M] give girl [30F] I went on one date with another shot? Should I [35M] give girl [30F] I went on one date with another shot? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 21, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.