Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Please help urgent, I [30f] want to kick out friend [30M] who is visiting because he scared me

I have a friend visiting from Europe I’m in America, we are not romantically involved in anyway, I am a Christian and he is a traditional muslim. Today he mentioned one of my iranian friends seeming too westernized, I said people from Iran are all different all are not devout Muslims, some are jewish bahai christian or atheist.

Somehow he took this conversation to attack me on not supporting the iranian regime. I said why would I support it their government is oppressive. I don’t know if this triggered him but the conversation got really weird. I am not an argumentative type and he is very clever so I feel like he was trying to trap me and make me feel stupid.

I kept saying I’m not interested in talking about politics or arguing, literally my voice was trembling the whole time because I was so uncomfortable, but he wouldn’t stop. He went on to say Europeans leave America and say it’s the most oppressive nation in the world, he continued on his America bashing for quite sometime and when I asked him to stop he kept saying I didn’t say it I was letting you know the perception of Europeans, I feel like he was just playing mind games with me.

My daughter was getting uncomfortable because she could sense I was uncomfortable so I said I’m putting my daughter to sleep now. As I was taking her he kept continuing on. My daughter kept saying I don’t like your friend mommy he’s mean.

He was meant to stay in my home for a week, we are longtime friends from many years ago, but I want him out. Should I tell him in the morning he needs to leave and if I feel comfortable I will spend time with him later? Is it mean to just kick him out like that? Money is not a problem for him he has plenty of it.

I feel very shaken by this because my voice was trembling my daughter was scared and I continued to repeat that I didn’t want to argue with him but he would not stop.

Update: I had my brother in the living room this morning and asked my friend to leave. He seems very psychologically abusive because he started gaslighting me and acting like he didn’t make any strange comments to me the night before. Then he said he will book an early flight home and get a hotel tonight. He said I’m making him feel scared so he does prefer to leave. I think he was scared because he probably thought I’d call the police or contact the fbi or something. I still have a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. He just left but I’m going to completely block him from everything. I was the most upset that he had my daughter scared, she’s still telling me that my friend is a scary man who is not nice. It was weird last night, although my voice was trembling and I kept asking him to stop talking about politics it was like he was enjoying me feeling so uneasy. It was sick and this morning he was talking in such a calm gentle tone to make me feel insane. Thanks everyone this experience taught me a lot. I’m going to be very careful about who I let into my life in the future. Someone who enjoys seeing you uncomfortable and scared is not your friend.

TLDR; my friend visiting from Europe wanted to argue with me about random things and wouldn’t stop even when I asked him to and scared my daughter. I feel shaken and upset. Should I kick him out.



Submitted September 01, 2018 at 11:01PM by Lauraidiothead https://ift.tt/2PZvAgr
Please help urgent, I [30f] want to kick out friend [30M] who is visiting because he scared me Please help urgent, I [30f] want to kick out friend [30M] who is visiting because he scared me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.