Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Improving my life on my terms

Background: 17 years old have not kissed a girl until two nights ago. I wrestle and lift very consistently. I weigh about 140 and am 6ft in height. I have a pretty attractive face and physique (that’s what girls say, even though I think I’m pretty skinny and have to gain weight)

I found this sub 2 years ago I assume like many other people when I was in a pit of sexual frustration trying to figure out how to get the one girl. I found a lot of harsh realities that i bought into right away because I had no other guidance. I always said to myself that I will improve my life on “my terms” aka I won’t make myself feel less than a woman and I won’t be a bitch just to try and get with a girl.

So Monday night I was with a friend and I asked this girl what days she was free this week and we eventually set up a meetup.

For the few days leading up I thought it would be just us but I made a realization that she would most likely be bringing friends. So I decided to bring one of mine.

So the stage was set where my one friend (very beta, he barely even spoke to the girls, pray for him) and I, Then 4 girls. I have a fake id so I can always get alcohol for people and I also make a few bucks from it. So we all get drinks but my one friend and we go on this local golf course where you can be as loud as you want and there is no security.

All of us hangout and drink on the course and eventually one of the girls has to leave so 3 of the girls and my friend walk them out and go home leaving me and this girl I’m pretty attracted to, id say a hb7.

Me having never kissed a girl or have any experience with a girl I was obviously shitting my pants, even though I took cbd to reduce anxiety about 2 hours earlier.

So eventually we are sitting there and I can tell by her body language that she’s disappointed I haven’t kissed her yet. So I just look at her and go in for a kiss and she does the same and we start making out for about 2 minutes. Then we stop and then go again this time with her coming on top of me while we make out.

We leave and my friend drives her home and then myself. I was pretty happy because I finally got a glimpse of what a woman is like. But I realize “that is it” and that it wasn’t that special.

I think the reason I have had any success is that I kept trying to put myself in situations where I can improve and get experience on my terms. And me making out with a girl definitely gave me a little edge on my interactions with woman.

I only say that because I was at a house party tonight and this girl was blatantly all over me, and I tried to make a hookup happen but logistics were in the way (one of her friends said it was obvious she was flirting with me). She also later sent me a Snapchat that night saying she would go out of her way to try and hookup with me. So I just said “invite me to the next party you go to.”

What I have learned: -I have idolized even kissing a girl and now that I’ve done it I realize it’s not as special as a lot of the young kids (14-17) make it -I have to keep self improving no matter what. -I also have to keep putting myself in situations where I can be successful with women. -keep that swagger with woman and never lose it.

Thank you



Submitted September 01, 2018 at 07:41AM by iiKarambit https://ift.tt/2oucySU
Improving my life on my terms Improving my life on my terms Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.