Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [35/m] gf [29/f] talks.. nonstop

We've been dating 2 months. So in very early stages. I enjoy everything about her except.. she never stops talking. When she wakes up to when she falls asleep, she's talking.

I wondered if I was being sensitive to this but I recently introduced her to a friend of mine and she (my friend) later said "she is so nice and pretty! But wow she talks so much!" So now I know I'm not crazy.

I am a good talker and I am happy also to just be an active listener but this is new territory for me.

I personally like some silence now and then and am comfortable just "being" next to someone without talking.

I am conflicted. On one level I'm thinking I can bring this up with her. But to what end? She's 29. This is who she is and I don't see how or why she can or should change this?

Is this just an incompatibility?

tl;dr gf talks nonstop from sunrise to bedtime and I'm not sure what to do about it.



Submitted July 28, 2018 at 05:59PM by IndependentRead34 https://ift.tt/2K5qyLe
My [35/m] gf [29/f] talks.. nonstop My [35/m] gf [29/f] talks.. nonstop Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.