Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [31/F] with my boyfriend [30M] of 2 years. I’m fantasizing about other men but find myself not wanting sex with him.

I’m not sure what is wrong with me, my partner is great, loving, fit and handsome...but I’m not overall sexually attracted to him at this time. I love him of course and we get along quite well! But he has been bringing up that I’m wanting less and less sex, he’s right, and I’m finding myself irritated with him for wanting sex from me. He will literally talk about sex or attempt to initiate it all throughout the day everyday. I finally blew up and told him to stop as I am finding it irritating. But why?

My sex drive is still there. I find myself preferring to masturbate than have sex with him. I am embarrassed about this part but I am even seeing random men on the street and imagining them giving me oral (which my boyfriend begs for me to let him, yet I don’t desire it?) or what kind of sex they would be into.

I’m no where near ever acting out these thoughts and honestly never would. Which isn’t my concern in this post but more so why am I not wanting my man to provide these acts on me?

If anyone else has gone through this and has an idea on why or how to get my sexual desire back, that’d be great. I don’t want to leave my partner and nor do I want another man. Soooo, I’m lost and going a little crazy here. Help if you can!

Was asked to include that there is a lot of stress and pressure on my relationship in regards to sex. My partner is on a daily basis talking/texting about sex. States that he does not want to be in a relationship that has little to no sex as his ex didn’t provide him with any sexy time. We have gone as long as 5-6 days. I have spoken to him a couple times about toning down the conversations and advances and when he does I do desire sex with him. (I do tell him I still find him sexually attractive) This sticks with him for only a little bit of time then the daily pressure starts again. I do initiate it when given the space.

TL;DR. Not desiring sexual acts with my partner but fantasizing about other men and prefer to masturbate instead of sexual acts with partner.



Submitted July 28, 2018 at 01:42PM by Atractionforanother https://ift.tt/2vd1Ymg
Me [31/F] with my boyfriend [30M] of 2 years. I’m fantasizing about other men but find myself not wanting sex with him. Me [31/F] with my boyfriend [30M] of 2 years. I’m fantasizing about other men but find myself not wanting sex with him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.