Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (27f) asked a guy (mid20s) out and now I feel dumb

I am a cashier. There is this guy who comes into my store once in a while. About 2 months ago he came in and I realized that I felt attracted to him, He is always very polite, smiles, says hello and I am the same way...

The last few times I have seen him at the store I get nervous and it is pretty obvious and embarrassing. I am usually not a shy person but he makes me really nervous.

Anyway, I decided last week that the next time I saw him I would talk to him. Today the store was really busy and he came in and decided to go to one of the other cashiers. When I saw him, we made eye contact and we smiled. I signaled to him to come to my lane and he Did. When it was time to serve him he made a joke about how I dropped his money last time he saw me and I laughed and said it wouldn't happen today. I was shaking guys!!!!

I asked him about his plans for the rest of the day and he said that he wasn't really doing much. And that is when I said "maybe we should go out for coffee one day" he said "do you want to?" And looked excited so I said "yes!"... He then told me that he would be back to grab my number and I said Okay.

He never came back and i already left the store for the week. He is pretty good looking, and I don't consider myself to be ugly.. I always thought he was into me too which is why I asked him. Now I feel so dumb and frustrated. I usually dont ask guys out, so this is a big deal to me. How do I even serve him next time? I guess I just wanted to rant.

boldedTLDR: asked guy out, he said he would get my number later but never came back. Now I feel dumb.



Submitted July 28, 2018 at 01:50PM by acusalo-con-tu-mama https://ift.tt/2mRFLGs
I (27f) asked a guy (mid20s) out and now I feel dumb I (27f) asked a guy (mid20s) out and now I feel dumb Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.