Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [21 M] and my girlfriend [19 F] have been dating for two years and now she tells me our sex isn’t enough for her

My girlfriend and I have been dating a little over 2 years probably closer to two and a half. She has recently told me she wants to be more adventurous in the bedroom and has suggested having a threesome or other things like that because she is not sexaully satisfied with the sex we have because I’m not lasting long enough for her.

She knows that I don’t like the idea of it as I have expressed to her several times but she doesn’t know how to fix it and I don’t know either. I tried letting her have an experience with another girl with and without me and I just couldn’t do it.

It breaks my heart to think that something like this could cause her and I to part ways but I have tried so much and I just don’t have a very high sex drive where she does. I realize this would be a lot of guys dream but it is simply not for me I get way too jealous but I love her and want to do anything I can to try to work everything out.

TLDR: girlfriend isn’t satisfied with sex we’re having and thinks she has to resort to having another person and I can’t deal with that emotionally.



Submitted July 28, 2018 at 08:48AM by CabooseBSM https://ift.tt/2mRdn7I
Me [21 M] and my girlfriend [19 F] have been dating for two years and now she tells me our sex isn’t enough for her Me [21 M] and my girlfriend [19 F] have been dating for two years and now she tells me our sex isn’t enough for her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.