Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21f) just found out my best friend/roommate (21f) had my ex (25m) sleep over last night. She claims nothing happened but I don't buy it for a second. How do I proceed?

Hello Reddit, not how I planned on starting the day. I'm like in tears and convulsions trying to compose myself enough to type this on my iPad sorry for any mistakes.

Backstory, ex broke up with me about a month ago. I was madly in love with him and have been pretty much doing nothing since. Best friend and roommate has been my sounding board since and she knows what's up with me.

We live in a small older house with a weird lay out so roomate has her own entrance directly into her room from the side yard. I knew she'd gone out last night and I saw her car in the driveway so I knew she was home safe even though I didn't hear her come in.

Maybe an hour or so ago I was taking some trash out and I ran smack info my ex boyfriend coming out of her private entrance. I was stunned and shocked and wanted to puke. He ducked back inside and I ran around to my room in sobbing convulsions. Maybe 10 minutes later I heard her car start and leave so it made me even madder that she wasn't willing go even talk to me.

But she knocked on my door and asked if she could come in. She said she was so sorry that I'd seen that but promised me "nothing happened" and they had just run into each other and his ride had left him so she brought him to our house. I told her I was not believing this and why didn't he sleep on the couch or guest bed. She said he was Worried I'd see him and he didn't want to "hurt you." I was like so he slept in your bed. She said yes. I said and nothing happened? She said yes. I asked if she seriously expected me to believe it. At that point she said "this is too frustrating, get over him already, believe what you want but I'm telling the truth." And she slammed my door and left.

I have no idea what's going on because her car is still not back, I haven't heard her leave and I guess she's in her room.

I can't even fathom they slept in a full size bed and nothing happened. It just doesn't even make sense and we have a nice couch and a guest bed. Yes j would have seen him but that would have been better than this. Plus she could have dropped him off somewhere are even at his house, it's only 20 minutes away.

How do I proceed with this? She swears nothing happened but I just don't believe her and feel so betrayed.

Tl;dr: I found out my ex spend the night in my best friends bed. She says nothing happened but I just don't believe her. How do I proceed ?



Submitted July 29, 2018 at 07:27AM by Mloip https://ift.tt/2K7Lv8p
I (21f) just found out my best friend/roommate (21f) had my ex (25m) sleep over last night. She claims nothing happened but I don't buy it for a second. How do I proceed? I (21f) just found out my best friend/roommate (21f) had my ex (25m) sleep over last night. She claims nothing happened but I don't buy it for a second. How do I proceed? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.