Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my (f29) husband (m31) doesn't act interested in sex because I don't want to be swingers

Hi. Just as it reads, my husband and I toyed with the idea of "swinging" (because he wanted to), and while I realized I'm up for a few of the things that could be considered under the "swinging umbrella" that we will still try out, I'm definitely not into actually swapping or swinging, no matter how much he wants it. This caused us a lot of problems for a while, but he ultimately decided he'd rather just enjoy the things I'm comfortable with (he says he "realized he's lucky I'm into as much of the stuff I am" and that its plenty for him) and that we don't need to "swing" or "swap". Even though that makes me feel alot better... now I feel like all the fun kinky stuff he used to get excited about, doesn't excite him anymore. He still performs, but I genuinely feel like he's less interested in anything in the bedroom since we took that off the table. I'm not going to swing to make him happy, but it's starting to feel like it's the only thing he'll be excited about, and that if we don't he's just going to be miserable, which is what he told me would happen if we didn't. I'm mostlyjust complaining, but I'm at a loss otherwise and we've tried basically everything else.

tl;dr my husband isn't interested in sex after I told him I didn't want to be swingers.



Submitted December 09, 2022 at 02:41PM by Lazy-Ad-5279 https://ift.tt/b5M4r0e
my (f29) husband (m31) doesn't act interested in sex because I don't want to be swingers my (f29) husband (m31) doesn't act interested in sex because I don't want to be swingers Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.