Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My dad (68m) drove my (39f) car drunk

My dad came to my area for a short vacation and is staying at my place. I have to work from home during the day so I let him borrow my car. Today he met up with a friend who works at a bar. The friend served him cocktails and then my dad drove home in my car. When he arrived at my home, he was intoxicated and admitted he drank too much and probably shouldn't have been driving.

I'm angry. It's my car, he is not familiar with the area. I said he shouldn't be driving drunk but he acted like it was a funny oops.

I would like to have a conversation with him when he's sober in the morning. However, we don't have a close relationship and he has never had much respect for my boundaries. How can I assertively communicate that he is not to drive my car intoxicated again?

Tldr: my dad drove my car drunk. How can I effectively set boundaries so he doesn't do it again?



Submitted February 01, 2022 at 10:46PM by levelmylevel https://ift.tt/Kd1ZpAHhS
My dad (68m) drove my (39f) car drunk My dad (68m) drove my (39f) car drunk Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.