Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Moms not coming to my wedding

Tl;dr My mom has been toxic since my daughter is born. Hates my fiancé and her family and now is ruining our relationship. No idea what to do!

Background:

My mom and I have been really close my whole life. We have had so many issues since the day she found out my fiancĂ© is pregnant. She was excited and loves my daughter but there’s a ton of jealousy. She is jealous of my fiancĂ©s mom and makes comments constantly about her. This all stems from when my daughter was born my mother in law was in the hospital because of Covid we could only have one person per day and my fiancĂ© needs her mom. We had been home 6 days my mom tells me she is disappointed in me. The reason being I have kept my daughter from her. (She saw her 3 days out of 6) Fast forward 4 months and my mom is sending texts to me about my fiancĂ© and how she thinks she doesn’t want me to have family which is not the case.

Now onto present we have moved away from my hometown for a job and bought a house. We decided to get married in my backyard. Not a single person on my side is coming and my mom told us she isn’t coming. Recently she decided she is coming. I was extremely excited. She asked who is watching my daughter on our honeymoon and I told her my mother in law because everyone else had to go back to work(her included). She hung up on me and the next day sent my fiancĂ© and I a text saying she is no longer coming and has cancelled her plane ticket. I’m heart broken. I have had the worst week of my life. My fiancĂ© said this is toxic and I need to reevaluate my relationship with her and find my self worth. I am unsure of what to do. I want to have a great relationship with my mom but It’s taking a huge toll on me.

Sorry this is long.

Do you guys have any advice for me?



Submitted February 01, 2022 at 06:34PM by RCCole20 https://ift.tt/9FTHVZs4z
Moms not coming to my wedding Moms not coming to my wedding Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.