Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to take a break from the relationship?

I (21f) proposed we take a break from the relationship yesterday. I said " I am not happy, because we don't like the same things, I like to be surprised, I like sex etc. This is not what I wanted"

He 25m said although he didn't want to we'd give it time.

But I wish we'd improve together, I am giving myself time to think about my needs, my faults, my feelings rn. I'm not sure he understood the purpose of the time off. Idk if it's right to be asking him to reflect, but I wanted him to.

If he doesn't change , which I think he can, I will just breakup w him. I really don't want to.

I don't know if he should change either, I have BPD, I may be perceiving him as not active in the relationship when he is.

Tl;Dr: should I be like "I'm giving a break because I want us both to think about the relationship and think about ourselves and how we used to behave" or just leave It as it is and just rely on his judgement



Submitted February 04, 2022 at 02:38PM by polipioo https://ift.tt/5dEl8vF
How to take a break from the relationship? How to take a break from the relationship? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 05, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.