Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (28F) make it clear I’m not planning to hookup with my date (29M)?

TLDR; I (28F) reconnected with someone (29M) and planned a date. How do I gently express that I’m not planning to hookup with him?

How do do I (28F) make it clear that I’m not interested in hooking up?

I (28F) live in Ontario, where we’re currently in lockdown. That means that dates either consist of walks outside in the frigid cold OR at home dates.

I recently reconnected with someone I knew several years ago (29M), and we agreed to go for a short walk. I suspect that the logical thing to do after that would be to spend some time at his condo.

To put it bluntly, how do I make it clear that I’m not going back to his condo for sex? I don’t want to be presumptuous and assume that’s what he expects. I need a gentle way to get this message across.

Thanks!



Submitted January 11, 2022 at 06:40AM by KayleeW2020 https://ift.tt/3tft8bV
How do I (28F) make it clear I’m not planning to hookup with my date (29M)? How do I (28F) make it clear I’m not planning to hookup with my date (29M)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.