Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Considering leaving my abusive husband whilst he's in hospital, is it immoral to leave someone when they're sick?

My husband, 21 was really loving and affectionate when we first met (on a dating site, he messaged me saying he liked my profile affectionate wanted to be my bf, and he was my first relationship) and wanted to get married really fast.

After marriage he stopped working saying I have to pay for everything if I love him and he became verbally abusive.

In December I had been putting away some of my salary so I could leave him but then he went to hospital due to mental health concerns and it made me feel so guilty, like maybe he was a good person who was just going through a hard time. But when I went to see him in hospital he was so mean that I don't want to ever see him again.

How wrong would it be if he came home to an empty flat with a goodbye note? I don't care about getting a divorce, I just want to disappear.......


tl;dr: is it immoral to leave someone when they're sick?



Submitted January 01, 2022 at 12:53AM by Thenewyearhascome https://ift.tt/32GAMB1
Considering leaving my abusive husband whilst he's in hospital, is it immoral to leave someone when they're sick? Considering leaving my abusive husband whilst he's in hospital, is it immoral to leave someone when they're sick? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.