Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

The guy I’ve been liking is seeing us as fwb I think.

(F18,m21)

I’ve been absolutely in love with a man for a couple of months now. We started to talk (as friends) while he was about to break up with his girlfriend and he went through some tough times due to that, yet I was always there for him. He used to tell me his girlfriend for hours on phone and I’d just listen him even tho I liked him a lot that time. He did break up with his extremely toxic gf a month ago and we eventually got closer.

I love him. And he said that he likes me as well, but don’t wanna be in a relationship since his previous relationship was a mess and he wanted time which I respect. We have so much in common, have similar ways of thinking and have an amazing sexual chemistry. We sext quite a lot and really enjoy ourselves.

The thing is, he’s not acting or showing me care like he used to do to his gf which I can totally understand, but it just hurts me. I really want to be with him and make him the happiest man alive, but it really hurts my feelings seeing how different he acts, making me think he still loves her someway.

Do you guys know how can I deal with it? Thanks

TL;DR: The guy I like is still under influence of his ex and doesn’t act like howe he used to. How ca I deal with that



Submitted August 31, 2021 at 07:15AM by kilisedebismillah https://ift.tt/3jEYW4V
The guy I’ve been liking is seeing us as fwb I think. The guy I’ve been liking is seeing us as fwb I think. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.